- Feature Links
- Website Accessibility
We are committed to ensuring that our website is accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We continuously strive to improve the accessibility of our website by regularly reviewing our website and making changes to improve the user experience for all individuals, including those with disabilities.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To help us respond effectively, kindly provide the following details: the nature of the accessibility issue, your preferred format for receiving the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA, as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any relevant local laws and regulations.
- We are committed to continuously reviewing and improving our website's accessibility to ensure an inclusive experience for all users.
- If you encounter any difficulties while accessing the site or have comments or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Alternative Formats and Accessibility Features
We offer alternative formats for our content, such as large print, audio, or accessible PDFs. To request these formats, please contact us with your specific needs.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Accessibility Statement Update
We welcome feedback on the accessibility of our website. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us using the form provided on our website. This accessibility statement was last updated on March 21, 2023